Sunday 13 May 2012

HalfLife Day of Defeat Cheats

Half-Life - Day of Defeat

Cheat Codes:
------------
Press ~ during game play to display the console window. Then,
enter one of the following codes. 
 
Result                       Code
---------------------------------
Change brightness - lightgamma
Change frame rate - fps_max
Disable background sounds - stopsound
MP# player - mp3
Disable crosshair change - [Space]cl_dynamic_xhair 0

Numerical Ping: 
---------------
To display numbers along with dots for latency on a server
type -numericping in the shortcut's target line.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Feel free to surf my web page - Webseitenerstellung

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.